Q. Does the Library have a Notary?
Yes, the Library offers North Carolina Notary Public services during limited hours. Please call the Information Desk at 336-716-4414 to schedule an appointment or to make sure it is available.
Remember these important things:
- Do not sign your document before you meet with the Notary Public.
- Please bring a photo id with you.
- Every person needing to sign must be present.
- We can only notarize documents in English; all foreign language documents must be translated into English before notarization.
- Documents are required to have a Notary Certificate – this is the wording about the notary signature, and other information.